Bigger Really Is Better: 453 vehicles All Wrapped Up In The 2011 Mainline Poster!
With 447 cars, the 2010 Factory Sealed Set was the biggest one we'd ever done. For 2011, we did it again, but there's no "oops" about it… the set has a whopping 453 mainline cars and officially beats all records for most cars in a set ever! RLC™ members will want to be logged in and ready to go when the window of opportunity opens at 9 AM PT on Tuesday, December 20, with any remaining quantities available to all HWC™ members on December 21.
What treasures are hiding inside? First, it's packed with Hot Wheels vehicles from all the 2011 basic car segments in their original retail packaging, plus recolors. Then somehow, we manage to squeeze in the four special edition mail-away promotional cars from 2011 and a signed quality control certificate. Finally, this behemoth set is sealed by the factory and wrapped in an official mainline poster and so you know it's the real deal. Production is limited to no more than 550 pieces and each set is numbered XXX/550. Here’s what the lucky few will get:
- 453 cars in all, each factory-sealed in its original retail packaging
- Includes cars from each of the 2011 mainline segments
- All 50 of the 2011 New Models!
- 54 Recolors of the 2011 New Models!
- All 30 of the 2011 Treasure Hunts!
- All 15 of the 2011 Track Stars cars!
- 100 Series cars from the 2011 lines – 10 from each segment! Includes Street Beasts, Heat Fleet, Muscle Mania, HW Performance, Nightburnerz, HW City Works, HW Racing, Faster Than Ever, HW Main Street, HW Drag Racers
- 111 Recolors of Series cars
- 42 Thrill Racers cars
- 5 Recolors of Thrill Racers cars
- 22 HW Video Game Heroes cars
- All 4 Collector Edition mail-in promo cars
- Signed quality control certificate
- And more!
This giant set is priced at $469.99 each. Due to the size of this product, a large-item surcharge of $15 will be added to the applicable S&P rate for standard delivery, currently $16.95. Canadian customers shipping to Canada will pay the standard shipping rate and the large-item surcharge, plus an additional $10.00 (rush shipping is not available for this item). Sorry, no exchanges will be accepted on this item. Sealed boxes may be returned for a full refund, but any box that has been opened will not be accepted. Mattel reserves the right to refuse a refund if it appears this item has been tampered with in any way.
Remember, there are only 550 sets available and they're essential for collection completists. Again, your chance to own one of these truly awesome sets happens on Tuesday, December 20th, so be sure to mark your calendar!
If you have any questions or comments,
please click on the Discuss icon below and post them.