Ticket Sales Close On March 15
The 13th Annual Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals will roll into Indianapolis next month, and it's looking like another great show! Tickets to the show are on still on sale but close on March 15.
13th Annual Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals
Wednesday, April 10 - Sunday, April 14
Sheraton Indianapolis at Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN
Check out www.hwcollectorsnationals.com/
to purchase tickets or for more information.
Note that the HWC Vending Machine is sold out, but there are still tickets available for the other special events where additional ticket is required. These special events include the Evening With Steve Vandervate dinner and the special Charity events. The deadline for ordering tickets to the additional events is March 22.
Are you a Red Line Club member? You can still show up and attend our Red Line Club Party on Friday night. A special party car will be offered (and we've got a hot one for you). Plus there will be a raffle, door prize drawings, snacks and good times.
Make sure you stop at the sales room to pick up your special commemorative edition Hot Wheels vehicles made by Mattel especially for the Nationals! There will also be more of them at certain events throughout the show, so you want to make sure you don’t miss any of them. Plus there’s always the opportunity to pick up new cars -- and friends -- by participating in the constant room-to-room selling and trading (open only to ticket holders) throughout the show.
Other activities included with your Nationals ticket include:
- Autograph sessions - Hot Wheels designers and special guests, including legendary Hot Wheels designers Larry Wood and Phil Riehlman.
- Custom Car Contest - Check out the wild entries and/or enter your own creation
- Seminars - Custom Cars, Redlines Collecting, Variations
- Downhill & Sizzlers Racing
- Children’s Activities - Includes Scavenger Hunt and Coloring Contest
- Finale (Saturday) - Guest speaker and Q&A with Mattel, plus Finale car
- Hot Wheels Toy Show (Sunday) - Loads of merchandise, open to the public (Table space is available to ticket holders for $25.00)
See you at the show!
NOTE: Tickets for the Nationals are $70.00 each ($75 if purchased online) and good for all five days. Children 12 and under are free (one per paying adult). You may purchase tickets online (see link above) or by mail. (Tickets are not sold at the door.) Tickets are limited and sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Ticket sales will end March 15 or when the last ticket is sold, whichever occurs first. This event is produced by Collectors Events Unlimited, LLC under license from Mattel.