John Morton raced the Datsun 240Z to championships for BRE (Brock Racing Enterprises) in both 1970 and 1971. Now you can share the glory with our HWC Special Edition, featuring Neo-Classics Redline wheels!
- Body Color: Spectraflame red
- Deco: BRE/John Morton racing deco
- Body Type: Mirrorized ZAMAC
- Wheels: Neo-Classics Redline wheels
- Base: Full-metal, Mirrorized ZAMAC chassis
- Window Color: Clear
- Interior Color: Black
Packaging and Quantities:
- Packed in a Hot Wheels Kar Keeper case
- Individually numbered sticker (xxxx/4,500)
- RLC 24-hour Priority Window: 3/31 at 9 a.m. PT
- Everyone (if not sold out): 4/01 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $14.99 plus shipping and processing each (Canadian customers shipping to Canada pay the standard shipping rate plus an additional $5.00. Shipping to PO Boxes within the US by Expedited Mail pay the standard rate plus an additional $15.00.)
- RLC members earn three (3) Rewards Points when purchasing this item during the RLC Priority Window.
- Two each per RLC membership during the RLC 24-hour Priority Window
- No limits on the second day (if quantities remain)
- Refunds only. No exchanges
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.